Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my wifes car with XM, it shows channel graphics and the album cover of the song playing. On this car, it looks like it has a spot for them but does not show?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Thanks for the responses, kinda disappointing a bit - I like seeing the album art etc. First world problems I suppose :)
Disappointing, yes. Surprising as well since it has been around long enough to know how to do it well. Even my USB thumb drive displays the album art work while playing a song, so what's with XM/Sirius? My own take is that the satellite music is not worth the cost, even with incentives.

·
Registered
171 Posts
The funny thing is the graphics did show up for awhile(I have only had the car a month)then they just did not show up anymore,
Could this be a xm thing?

·
Registered
43 Posts
On my wifes car with XM, it shows channel graphics and the album cover of the song playing. On this car, it looks like it has a spot for them but does not show?
No art shows up on my SiriusXM screen either. Just a black box with a white border. Extremely disappointed to be honest. Come on Mazda is it you or Sirius? Please fix!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts