Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was only in it for 1400 miles. $50+shipping or $65 shipped to the lower 48 states. [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just wondering: what did you put in it's place?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put in the storage cup from a non-console CX-3. Snaps right in.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I put in the storage cup from a non-console CX-3. Snaps right in.
The first mod I made and it made a world of difference ... now I can operate the radio without bruising my elbows. 'And if on a trip say, I want an armrest, then a small pillow, cushion, or pad of some sort should do the trick.
P.S. It's officially known as the "Trinket Tray" ;)

Reactions: Sarah

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol. I'll remember Trinket Tray. I just would like to unload this console since I do not see myself ever using it. I guess I will try EBAY eventually...

·
Registered
745 Posts
Lol. I'll remember Trinket Tray. I just would like to unload this console since I do not see myself ever using it. I guess I will try EBAY eventually...
That was my thought ... eventually eBay it. Although I do feel a bit guilty having acquired the tray gratis.

Also, I believe Anchorman was the first with the "Trinket Tray" appellation.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Actually, mine came with the trinket tray and I made that surplus when I fitted my armrest. I have to say that the European accessory armrest eclipses the US standard fit for quality from what I've seen. I'll see if I can find a part number for the tray.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I put the console up on EBAY if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually, mine came with the trinket tray and I made that surplus when I fitted my armrest. I have to say that the European accessory armrest eclipses the US standard fit for quality from what I've seen. I'll see if I can find a part number for the tray.
I got the part number for mine from a thread on here. My girlfriend purchased it for me. I think with shipping and everything is was less than $20. The price of just the tray without shipping was a little over $8.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold on EBAY.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts