Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I drove my new face lift Mazda Cx3 from the dealer to my home , I was very very happy but I noticed that in bumps my car was like a 20 year old truck stiff . When I arrrived home I checked the tyre pressure and all of them was aboce 50 psi. I made them 31 psi but I think it is still a little bit stiff , what do you think ?

·
Registered
205 Posts
My owner's manual says 36psi F 33 R but my car is a Canadian spec vehicle. Mexican vehicles are 33psi F and R (215/50/18 tires).

Your owner's manual should say what the pressure should be for your vehicle in your area. Yes 50 psi is too much I would tell the dealer about that (I wonder is they did a PDI on the car before you took it home).

Tony

edit: I saw the pic of your car in your garage. I think you should take a better pic and post it up so us N. American people can see your Euro spec CX-3 a little better. It looks like your car has different 18" wheels than our versions over here.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The thing is that all the cx3 owners manual finished , they will give me one when they arrive . Yes they made a fantastic pdi test , tyres 50+ psi and the fuel door is not opening !! I will upload some pics of the car over the weekend .

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So thats why Im feeling my Cx3 a little bit stiff because now my tyres are about 31- 32 psi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts