Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new CX-3 GT with Tech Package last Monday and I've noticed that the DRSS isn't working. It doesn't show a picture in the HUD indicating the distance to the vehicle in front and it doesn't adjust the cruise control. So, I thought maybe it was turned off. I followed the instructions in the manual to find where to turn it on in the settings. I went into the Settings area but there was no DRSS option.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, now I see. The manual talks all about the MRCC and the DRSS but this isn't for Canadians. Our Tech Package doesn't include these things. Ahhhh as a Canadian, I should know we never get the cool things the Americans get. ;) Still like my car and didn't buy it thinking I got this feature but the salesman told me I did so I got all excited.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I can't see Canadian regulations acting against a car safety feature. Maybe lack of interest? Is it available at all for Canadians?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suspect it is because Canada got the models early and they didn't add that feature yet.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I suspect it is because Canada got the models early and they didn't add that feature yet.
It's anyone's guess.

The Canadian 2016 HR-V has significantly more safety tech features than the U.S. model which came out only a month and a half before it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts