Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon fellow CX-3 owners. This is my first post on this site but have been following for the past few months since I purchased my 2016 GX AWD used with 8,000 Km. Love the vehicle. I have a question concerning the Settings / Devices / Door Locks, Turn Signals, Lighting. It seems that I cannot select any of the features. Could they possibly be turned off by default and I must have Mazda unlock them. Reason for my interest is I would like the walk away option with my FOB and I suspect that it is within the Door Locks option. All opinions are welcome. Happy motoring.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Good afternoon fellow CX-3 owners. This is my first post on this site but have been following for the past few months since I purchased my 2016 GX AWD used with 8,000 Km. Love the vehicle. I have a question concerning the Settings / Devices / Door Locks, Turn Signals, Lighting. It seems that I cannot select any of the features. Could they possibly be turned off by default and I must have Mazda unlock them. Reason for my interest is I would like the walk away option with my FOB and I suspect that it is within the Door Locks option. All opinions are welcome. Happy motoring.
Welcome :)

You need to have the engine running for the option to be available :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts