Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Minnesota.

I am driving a manual Mazda3 hatchback that I love (Zoom Zoom). But my trips to the mechanic are getting too close together. I am looking for a fun car with versatile cargo space, good mpg & better driver view. See, the CX-3 was made for me!
I am a empty nester looking for a vehicle I can "drive into the sunset..."
;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello from Minnesota.

I am driving a manual Mazda3 hatchback that I love (Zoom Zoom). But my trips to the mechanic are getting too close together. I am looking for a fun car with versatile cargo space, good mpg & better driver view. See, the CX-3 was made for me!
I am a empty nester looking for a vehicle I can "drive into the sunset..."
;)
welcome to the boards! Not sure if the CX-3 will give you the sporty feel you enjoy in your 3... but I think it'll do just fine for the rest of it...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Great choice on going with the hatch, never really liked how the sedans looked in comparison to the hatches!

·
Registered
265 Posts
with the autoshows that have happened recently... have you had a chance to see the CX-3 in person as yet?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sounds like the CX3 will be a great vehicle for you. Why the CUV instead of a hatchback or sedan from Mazda?

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am looking for a less sporty ride and I like the higher seating. Sedans are too boring..
x2
plus the CX-3 still seems car-like inside, so while you do sit higher up, that sporty feel is still their....

another reason why i love mazda!

·
Registered
265 Posts
x3. I think of it as a taller Hatchback with the option of AWD handling.
Great way to put it.
I had the fortunate chance of sitting in a pre-production model and that's actually how it feels, although there are typical SUV-things about it you notice....still, it's far more car-like than SUV-like, i love it!

·
Registered
149 Posts
The seat height makes it feel more SUV like but the size of the vehicle is definitely more car like. I imagine that it drives more like a car too, and by that I mean its not going to be overly capable of doing work like towing and such.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts