Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes we all now know that Ceramic Metallic is the sleeper hit of the 2016 CX-3 palette. It's a sweet tint indeed.

Has anyone seen the two blues next to each other at a dealer? Does the deep crystal shift in the light like titanium flash and ceramic metallic? How about the dynamic blue?

Color swatches in the US CX-3 brochure and online pix just don't capture the paints well.

·
Registered
240 Posts
BaystateBlue, I was in the same boat. I love how the Dynamic Blue pops and now that I have the windows tinted it pops even more. Just like you, If the Deep Crystal Blue was the only blue available I would have bought that. I have gone from Black Vehicles to blue back to black. This Dynamic Blue Mica just felt right to me!

·
Registered
11 Posts
To me the Dynamic Blue is young and fun and the Deep Crystal Blue Mica is a bit more grown up. When my Aunt was looking at getting a 3 I saw the Deep Crystal Blue Mica on a 6 and thought it looked lovely in the sun. When it came to ordering my CX3 I was tossing up between the white and crystal blue, I went blue. It just felt right to me (much like Rampant), I'm looking at keeping this car for a while (famous last words) and so wanted a grown up colour. That's not saying the other blue isn't awesome. I think if my Mum got one she would love the Dynamic Blue, nice and bright.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I turn 38 in October, so I hope I am not needing to shave any extra off yet haha :)

Videone, I like the way the red/black go with the blue, I think a tan and black would have looked pretty cool. (I saw in Japan they have a tan leather interior) I know some people that are hellbent against the red/black combo. I can't really say I dislike anything about the fit/finish or colors.

Reactions: riosx2013

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm old as dirt so I suppose I fit the demographic for Deep Blue Crystal Mica. :)

I really like it though. It looks slightly different in bright sun, in cloudy daylight, and in harsher night lighting.
Haha, I'm not 30 yet and I fit the demographic!

It's all about what appeals to you. I went in to sign some paperwork today for registration and they had a deep blue one in the lot, it really looked classy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.