Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up on Wednesday, slowly getting used to it. It's very comfortable and a nice looking vehicle. I'm not sure I'll ever fall in love with it the way I love/loved my previous car but I like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Congrats (from a fellow "Deep C" owner)!

Did we ever figure out if BayStateBlue's CX-3 is Deep Crystal or Dynamic Blue?

·
Registered
240 Posts
@BaystateBlue, The car looks awesome! I am really digging the Roof Rack. I am going to see how much one will cost me :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice. Can't wait for my Dynamic Blue GT.

May I ask what car you had before this and truly loved? I am curious to see why u did not buy the same car.
I have a 2013 Dolce Viola Fiat 500 that I adore but circumstances have changed and I need a bigger vehicle. It's a fantastic city car and I'm extremely sad to see it go. The Fiat 500X hasn't been released in Australia and I couldn't wait around to see what that was like. The Mazda is a good vehicle, brilliant value and the added bonus was that all the models come in manual, not just the base. Much to my grandmothers dislike, I insist on driving manual. :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great choice of color.

Hope you got some sort of paint protection done since that usually goes a long way in making the finish easier to keep in its like-new status

1 - 9 of 9 Posts