Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

Debadging

14K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  SUKXOST 
#1 ·
I want to take off the rear badges.
(Cx 3 & Skyactiv)
Are there any holes behind these?

#2 ·
No, just stuck on. You can warm them slightly to assist getting them off but don't go crazy.

#3 ·
Carefully use a hair dryer to warm the glue and dental floss to break the bond. I took mine off also and plasti-dipped the Mazda logo. Nice clean look.

#5 ·
Thanks for the info.
Yeah, I was planning on removing them for a cleaner look and an easier waxing experience.
I was kinda worried because the "M" badges do have holes (?).
Are there any pictures out there of the back of the CX-3 w/o those badges?

#8 ·
Thanks for the info.
Yeah, I was planning on removing them for a cleaner look and an easier waxing experience.
I was kinda worried because the "M" badges do have holes (?).
Are there any pictures out there of the back of the CX-3 w/o those badges?
What he said :laugh:

#10 ·
:D

#11 ·
I don't know how to get a picture to load. I have the pictures on my iPhone 6s. Help.

#15 ·
@Andre Baez sorry I didn't take any with it off. I have posted ones where I have the new logo on. Tomorrow I can take a picture of the old badge, I kept it just in case something happened to the new one.

#24 ·
Amazon has the Evil M for six bucks. Andre, how did you attach the Evil M to your CX3? In the past I have used clear silicon window caulk and it worked well. Solid adhesion and still removable with no paint damage.

#29 ·
It looks as such in the pic but just to confirm.....the evil M IS the same size as OEM and WILL cover the holes on the front?

Then Ill just apply my clear sealant to the back.

#31 · (Edited)
For $6, I WAS gonna take the chance and order tonight but I read some reviews and all were a month away to deliver....AND it most reviews said that it doesn't fit the curve of the car properly on the top and bottom....and its not specifically designed for the CX3 yet....think Ill just plastidip the stocker until a decent one comes out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.