Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
2,079 Posts
No, just stuck on. You can warm them slightly to assist getting them off but don't go crazy.

· Registered
193 Posts
Carefully use a hair dryer to warm the glue and dental floss to break the bond. I took mine off also and plasti-dipped the Mazda logo. Nice clean look.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info.
Yeah, I was planning on removing them for a cleaner look and an easier waxing experience.
I was kinda worried because the "M" badges do have holes (?).
Are there any pictures out there of the back of the CX-3 w/o those badges?

· Registered
871 Posts
From my experience the M logo on other Mazdas have mounting pins at 9 and 3 so people have dealt with holes. I'd be surprised if the CX-3 doesn't have the same.

· Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for the info.
Yeah, I was planning on removing them for a cleaner look and an easier waxing experience.
I was kinda worried because the "M" badges do have holes (?).
Are there any pictures out there of the back of the CX-3 w/o those badges?
What he said :laugh:

· Registered
193 Posts
I will take a few and post.

· Registered
193 Posts
I don't know how to get a picture to load. I have the pictures on my iPhone 6s. Help.

· Registered
240 Posts
I took the back Mazda logo off my CX-3 and replaced it with the "Evil M" logo. There are definitely pins at the 9 and 3 on it.

· Registered
240 Posts
@Andre Baez sorry I didn't take any with it off. I have posted ones where I have the new logo on. Tomorrow I can take a picture of the old badge, I kept it just in case something happened to the new one.

· Registered
240 Posts
@Andre Baez Here is a picture of the Evil M logo. This was taken just after our off road adventure. I will take a better one after a good scrub!

Attachments

· Registered
240 Posts
That would look awesome too! Since black and blue were the colors of my childhood haha, I was keeping the continuity!

Reactions: Jay
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.