37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take off the rear badges.
(Cx 3 & Skyactiv)
Are there any holes behind these?

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
No, just stuck on. You can warm them slightly to assist getting them off but don't go crazy.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Carefully use a hair dryer to warm the glue and dental floss to break the bond. I took mine off also and plasti-dipped the Mazda logo. Nice clean look.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Are you planning on just removing them or will you plasti-dip them and then put them back in a different color?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info.
Yeah, I was planning on removing them for a cleaner look and an easier waxing experience.
I was kinda worried because the "M" badges do have holes (?).
Are there any pictures out there of the back of the CX-3 w/o those badges?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Best way to find out for sure if you want to double check is to call up the dealer and speak with someone in the parts department, they'll be able to tell you for sure.

·
Registered
872 Posts
From my experience the M logo on other Mazdas have mounting pins at 9 and 3 so people have dealt with holes. I'd be surprised if the CX-3 doesn't have the same.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for the info.
Yeah, I was planning on removing them for a cleaner look and an easier waxing experience.
I was kinda worried because the "M" badges do have holes (?).
Are there any pictures out there of the back of the CX-3 w/o those badges?
What he said :laugh:

·
Registered
193 Posts
I will take a few and post.

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
I don't know how to get a picture to load. I have the pictures on my iPhone 6s. Help.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I took the back Mazda logo off my CX-3 and replaced it with the "Evil M" logo. There are definitely pins at the 9 and 3 on it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
@Andre Baez sorry I didn't take any with it off. I have posted ones where I have the new logo on. Tomorrow I can take a picture of the old badge, I kept it just in case something happened to the new one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
@Andre Baez sorry I didn't take any with it off. I have posted ones where I have the new logo on. Tomorrow I can take a picture of the old badge, I kept it just in case something happened to the new one.
Where can i find the photos you posted of the new logo? Interested in seeing what the "Evil M" logo looks like on the cx-3

·
Registered
240 Posts
@Andre Baez Here is a picture of the Evil M logo. This was taken just after our off road adventure. I will take a better one after a good scrub!

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
That looks awesome, I've seen a lot of those in matte black but if I was to do it I think i'd get it done in neochrome :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
That would look awesome too! Since black and blue were the colors of my childhood haha, I was keeping the continuity!

Reactions: Jay
1 - 20 of 31 Posts