Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A NH dealer called me last week to say they will have one on the floor second week of August. I'd imagine if NH will get them by mid-August, there is a chance larger markets might get them a little sooner.

·
Registered
277 Posts
A NH dealer called me last week to say they will have one on the floor second week of August. I'd imagine if NH will get them by mid-August, there is a chance larger markets might get them a little sooner.
Good, I hoped they might be sandbagging us with that fall delivery time frame just to pad for unexpected delays.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Also production has not started for usa,once that starts it will try take at least 2 months to get to our ports...so I'm thinking Oct or Nov...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Mx5 miatia went into production April 20 they just got hear.I follow Mazda news every day.and no mention of when usa production will start. Global demand is huge,perhaps it might be later then that...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
availability

I was confused why the dealer would call with inaccurate information. So I called back for clarification. It might be an over-eager salesperson, not sure yet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Message received today from Portland, OR area dealer saying they have one on it's way, arrival late July or early August!

After seeing the vehicle in person and taking a test drive, will finally be able to decide which one is better for me, the CX-3 or a Mazda3 hatchback.

·
Registered
277 Posts
"After seeing the vehicle in person and taking a test drive, will finally be able to decide which one is better for me, the CX-3 or a Mazda3 hatchback."

Roger that. Sitting on the same fence.

Something that may tip me away from the 3. 2016 trim levels make sunroof mandatory on all but the base model.

·
Registered
275 Posts
For some folks the higher seating position of the CX-3 will immediately win them over... that's how much i've seen that matter to some people.

·
Registered
277 Posts
For some folks the higher seating position of the CX-3 will immediately win them over... that's how much i've seen that matter to some people.
Seat height is a non issue for me . Cx3 must handle and go, if not as good as the 3, somewhere close. It must have superior NVH qualities to over come its smaller interior volume, though that is not as big an issue for me as it is for some. A do prefer the tidy overall length of the CX. I like small cars, so I have to forgive some of the interior size deficit.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just got a reply back from the Dealer in Norman OK. First batch has been ordered, expects a soul red Touring in 2 weeks. (7/24):)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts