Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Japanese tuning house DAMD has put out a new body kit for the CX-3, so that you make people even more likely to shout "Zoom zoom" when you drive by.

A deep chin spoiler has been installed that makes the CX-3 look lower. It is black with a red stripe, just like the new alloy wheels. There is also an added LED light accessory.

On the side of the CX-3 there are blade inserts for the rocker panels, and the mirror caps are now a nice shade of dark silver.

At the rear there is a wing bolted to the top of the trunk hatch and a silver spoiler. We also have twin tail pipes.

The kit will be available in October, and you can buy the parts separately as well.

Mazda CX-3 Gets Aggressive Body Kit from DAMD, Looks Like NFS Racer - autoevolution

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm all for modest custom work but the CX-3 already has rather aggressive styling including skirts and lips. The built in side "skirts" of the CX-3 are all bumpy, those extra folds seem too much.

I like that you can get custom aftermarket kits through Mazda.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm all for modest custom work but the CX-3 already has rather aggressive styling including skirts and lips. The built in side "skirts" of the CX-3 are all bumpy, those extra folds seem too much.

I like that you can get custom aftermarket kits through Mazda.
The OEM lip/skirt looks pretty awesome too, just sad that we don't have it here yet.

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Not for me.

·
Registered
2016 Mazda CX3
128 Posts
I don't know, the rear and side skirts are real nice, but that may be (In my opinion, of course..) the ugliest roof spoiler I have ever seen, and I'm not a fan of the front kit. I'm sure the price tag will further increase my overall dislike of this kit.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I would only go for the wheels and the back mods but everything else, including the roof spoiler I can do without. Or maybe I just like the red piping.
Just checked their site and the side splitters alone are around 392.90USD.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I tracked down the US supplier for DAMD in Florida (Kamispeed.com). I am seriously considering purchasing the "W Roof Spoiler" as they call it. I just think the sloping rear roof of the CX-3 could use a little pick-me-up. I felt the same way about the Veloster Turbo I traded in for the CX-3 and really liked the result of adding a spoiler to the spoiler if you will. I know some will disagree but to each his own as they say. They also have a very nice looking replacement steering wheel with red stitching and accent to match the CX-3 interior. A little pricey considering it has to ship from Japan but cool.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.