Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the Mazda if comparing these configurations, will withhold final judgement until I can explore trims and colors...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CR just said this about their respective insides

Interior styling: Inside, the CX-3 doesn’t feel like an entry-level crossover. The plastics and fabrics are of a high grade and rewarding to the touch. The styling of the gauges, knobs, and buttons are a distinguishing blend of high-tech and Steampunk. The Honda plastics are a bit more, well, plasticky. The gauge cluster styling is futuristic in appearance.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I can't believe there is no center arm rest in the CX3. That just seems like such an oversight. It would have cost them nothing to include, but it makes a huge difference.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The back seat of this car is not for tall people, or adults really. It's alright for carting the kids around, but I wouldn't plan on taking a group of adults on a road trip or anything. It wouldn't be comfortable for them.

·
Registered
893 Posts
The back seat is fine as long as you're not taking adults for hours long road trips. I've had friends in the back seat for 30-40 minute drives and it does the job. The HRV has more room, but at the cost of the car looking and driving like a piece of crap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found the front of the HR-V rather cramped compared to the CX-3. It does have more rear seat room than the CX-3, but the CX-3 isn't quite as bad as it looks. I'm 6'2", and I can fit in the back of the CX-3 thanks to the shape of the roof. I just wouldn't want to go on a long trip back there :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
If I recall correctly the HRV console was wholly touch digital, no radio or a/c knobs or dials. I really like the CX3's way of organizing its center console and the communication monitor. Easier to adjust while driving don't have to *look* to see what you are trying to achieve.

The center arm rest - I went back to the dealership to see one on the show room floor. Once I did, I was not impressed as there is this little slot for your *phone* under the console, and no lift up lid for anything else. Plus I think it was about 300 to install. And if you're short (oops fun size) like me, the seat position renders it not so useful and the space for water bottle/drink holder is harder to access.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts