Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Aside from your dealer (Where you will pay more) I have seen a number listed on Ebay and similar online auction sites for about a third of the dealer asking price. Just make sure it's a genuine OEM SD card for your area.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just remember if it was all ready installed in another vehicle it is no good for your car...I was told once you install it in a vehicle you can not use it in another vehicle...I would honestly buy it new from the dealership.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just received my SD card from EBAY seller yesterday. USD $100. REALLY COOL!! Simple install and it has some really neat features that my other cars w/navigation do not have. Glad it all worked out so simply. Really cool.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Perfect and Thanks I will order it soon az my mazda will be delivered in the first week of june

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just for information sake. If you buy a new CX3 from the dealer and do not get a model with the factory NAV, use it as a negotiating tool! My daughter was buying a 2017 Touring model that had the infotainment screen but no NAV. She needed help with the negotiating, I helped her get the price where she wanted and last thing, told the salesman that they had a deal IF they gave her the NAV SD card... Of course they jumped at that and she got "free" NAV card. All things relative of course. LOL

I really LOVE the fact that you get 3 years of free updates too! My Nissan costs me each time I upgrade. Of course now I get to update two CX3's instead of only ours... Haha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts