Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I want to ask if someone know about LED backlights fitting. I have not LED backlights, but I want upgrade them to LED ones. Are harness and fitting the same, or I need to modify something?
Also, I am thinking about upgrading my front lights to LED ones. What about front lights installing difference from non LED to LED ones?

· Registered
64 Posts
are you referring to the bumper reflectors? I have the LED lights that replace those if that's whats your referring too. I have yet to install them but they would need to be wired up into the existing brake lights. looks pretty simple to do

· Registered
16 Posts
Hello, Mazdaman. I'm in Edmonton and have a 2016 GT; I've often considered modifying the bumper reflector assembly to accommodate a tail light in one section, and a brake light in another section. Are the units you have something you've put together, or something available in the marketplace? I have no objections to buying the LED lamps and fitting them myself, but if there is a 'kit' available it would save some effort..... Thanks. geoff

· Registered
303 Posts
Hello, Mazdaman. I'm in Edmonton and have a 2016 GT; I've often considered modifying the bumper reflector assembly to accommodate a tail light in one section, and a brake light in another section. Are the units you have something you've put together, or something available in the marketplace? I have no objections to buying the LED lamps and fitting them myself, but if there is a 'kit' available it would save some effort..... Thanks. geoff
Hey Geoff, there is a thread on this here

https://www.cx3forum.com/forum/appearance-body/17873-led-rear-bumper-lights.html

I have installed the three-way (includes turn signals) - I have not yet taken video , hard to do alone , perhaps I will set up the tripod. All friends and relatives like them so far, not yet a negative comment.

Excuse for CX-3 road trip; Meet in Red Deer , I'll show them to you. :)

zoom-zoom and well seen from behind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.