Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my CX3 AWD a week and love love driving it!
It is so easy to drive and very comfortable for all passengers.

The one thing I do miss is the middle console to rest my left arm.

Is there a setting where I can increase the volume of Pandora and Bluetooth and not while driving? When I use Pandora and have the volume at max it is still very quiet that I have started accessing it from my phone.

Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Lou, what color and model did you get...Sorry can't help you out with the Pandora thing, since the car has been release yet here in the U.S.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Just curious but how tall are you and your passengers.

I've heard some disappointments about how the CX-3's size can be a downside.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought the Titanium Flash AWD with the safety pack and I am glad I did as it has been a bonus in peak hour traffic when changing lanes and the reversing camera is the best.

I am a 5ft 9" driver and have sat In the back myself when someone else has taken it for a drive with no issues. You sit higher than other cars.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I bought the Titanium Flash AWD with the safety pack and I am glad I did as it has been a bonus in peak hour traffic when changing lanes and the reversing camera is the best.

I am a 5ft 9" driver and have sat In the back myself when someone else has taken it for a drive with no issues. You sit higher than other cars.
not bad at all
i hope insurance companies are factoring in that camera to the rate they give us, its that much less claims they have to deal with.

·
Registered
21 Posts
loulou,

I ofter have read of the "poor" acceleration of the 2.0l AWD with 6-speed-automatic gearbox.

How does it feel for you?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

When you say "easy to drive", how do you find the acceleration and responsiveness? I am also wondering how smooth the ride is and if there is a lot of cabin noise.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Might not be that easy when it comes to blind spots though, but that's something I think we'll learn to adjust and work around.

One key thing is to make sure you're not driving in someone's blindspot and they're not in yours.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have had my CX3 AWD a week and love love driving it!
It is so easy to drive and very comfortable for all passengers.

The one thing I do miss is the middle console to rest my left arm.

Is there a setting where I can increase the volume of Pandora and Bluetooth and not while driving? When I use Pandora and have the volume at max it is still very quiet that I have started accessing it from my phone.

Thanks
Have you checked for an in app volume setting?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts