1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think the Ruski one was the most well executed commercial out of all of them. Interesting and I was able to have a better view of the interior. The selection beeps blends into the music too.

·
Registered
265 Posts
This has to be the best collection of promo's i've seen that seem to do a great job of targeting the markets they were meant for. It's this combined with the actual GOOD products Mazda is coming out with that will take them far.... probably what pushed them to come out with the RX Vision concept.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Quite clever. Definitely appealing to emotions instead of function. But I think that's the CX3's strength anyway.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wow I didn't think Mazda had the money to make these high quality commercials LOL.
Yea, now I wish they would invest in getting their website (mazdusa) up to speed with accessories pictures and actually get some accessories into the dealers.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Wow I didn't think Mazda had the money to make these high quality commercials LOL.
They always did and any company can, it all depends on how worthy a vehicle is of getting that sort of promotion, I don't think I need to speak of how worthy the CX-3 is!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yesterday I spoke to one of the guys who owns the dealership where I got mine. U.S. CX-3 ads will be running later in November for the official introduction. I guess I'm an early adopter?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yesterday I spoke to one of the guys who owns the dealership where I got mine. U.S. CX-3 ads will be running later in November for the official introduction. I guess I'm an early adopter?
I guess we all are. I was surprised I hadn't seen any ads here in the US for the CX3, and when I first saw the car before I bought mine I was completely caught off guard. I guess once they start advertising it, I'm gonna see a whole bunch of them on the road, damn it.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I expect to see a lot of CX3's in Seattle which is probably why the commercials already. This is Subaru country. Folks here love crossovers. I believe 1 in 10 vehicles is a VX, maybe 3 of 10 are Outbacks. CX5s are everywhere too. Mazda wants more of the PNW pie!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I guess we all are. I was surprised I hadn't seen any ads here in the US for the CX3, and when I first saw the car before I bought mine I was completely caught off guard. I guess once they start advertising it, I'm gonna see a whole bunch of them on the road, damn it.
True that. And despite the lack of advertising they've been selling quite well in the U.S. to date.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
872 Posts
I did see my first other CX3 on the road in Seattle yesterday. The first of thousands, I'm sure. It does look sharp on the road!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts