Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what s the difference between the Cx3 2016 vs Cx3 2017 top of the range model please ? I ordered a soul red cx3 and still have to wait till the begining of june for the delivery !

·
Registered
256 Posts
As far as I know (having seen one at my dealer in Denmark):
New heated steering wheel
Auto-folding side mirrors
Height adjustable front passenger seat
Maybe updated colour HUD, but I didn't see it in action, so not sure.

There may well be other things.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There are allways going changes into the way they build the car, some problems will be only known after ablot of the vehicle hit the road, this will makes the car better as it ages.

I know it's not an exact anser to your question, but for Canada 2917 is the second model year the CX-3 is sold, there where no changes at all as far as i know.

For US i read that the touring got now the 18" rims standart and the tech package for the grand touring was reduced in price, i would ask the dealer witch changes where made in your country, if any at all where made.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I asked my dealer but they told me that changes are going to made in the dash console only , but when I searching on the internet there are some changes . I will have to wait until the first week of june ��

·
Registered
256 Posts
Here's a link for the German brochure for the 2017 CX-3:
https://www.mazda.de/assets/germany/01_broschueren/01_modelle/mazda_cx-3_broschuere.pdf

You can see the new steering wheel, colour HUD and button for auto-folding sidemirrors.
The SCBS now works up to 80 km/h and can see pedestrians and You can add SCBS-R that works when reversing.
Driver attention alert is also an option.
G-vectoring is now also standard on the 2017 CX-3.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Well, it looks as if Mazda has again given Canadians the short end of the stick! Everyone is getting at least some goodies that were not on last year's edition except us (heated steering wheel, height adjustable passenger seat, colour HUD, extended SCB system, and above all - G vectoring) I'd give my eye teeth for that last one!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Well, it looks as if Mazda has again given Canadians the short end of the stick! Everyone is getting at least some goodies that were not on last year's edition except us (heated steering wheel, height adjustable passenger seat, colour HUD, extended SCB system, and above all - G vectoring) I'd give my eye teeth for that last one!
The 2017 US model is exactly the same as the 2016, except for adding 18-inch wheels to the Touring. I really don't understand half the **** Mazda does.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think you'll find that the Europeans on this thread here are comparing the June 2016 vs June 2017 models - what I believe in the USA (and Canada?) would be called the 2017 vs 2018 models. If we do get some extra goodies in Europe and Australia, don't forget we pay quite a premium in our prices !!! For example, my top model CX-3 gas auto cost the equivalent of approx $31,200 total on the road price back in April 2016. Plus in Europe we get short changed with only 120 bhp on our 2 litre gas engines with auto transmission grrrr.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It will be perfect eee because the 2016 that I made the test drive was abolouty fantastic

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks like poor Ryan opened up a can of worms with his question. ;)

It sounds to me like the 2018 model year would be the one that gets these new features. I'm gathering they ship these models sooner overseas then we get them here in the states, like st3v3cx-3 said.

I for one like that Mazda continues to update features throughout the life of the current generation of the vehicle. Granted it can make existing owners jealous of what they might have missed out on. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts