Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
Had an altercation with a deer not too long ago which has unfortunately left me with my front grill a little bashed in. The deer was able to walk away but that got me thinking whether or not the CX-30 grill/grill insert fits my 2018 CX-3. Eye ball test the two don't seem too far off dimensions wise.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Dont think so.
Been checking out the CX30 here, next car :). Grill sits differently into the body. Will definitely need some retro fitting. But the dimensions do seem very similar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah oki, will probs just look into CX-30 inserts or something of the sort if I can find it. Best wishes on the next car!

·
Registered
559 Posts
keep in mind grille work on the cx-3 is much more harder. The grill section is fully riveted into the entire front bumper panel so its basically a single unit. No matter how you try to work around it you will have to cut into the grille/rivet area to remove it and then retrofit your own mounting points. At that point you might be better off finding universal grille section material if its even worth going through all of that for an end result which isnt guaranteed to fit well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts