Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,,
I'm in the market for my first ever new car and am completely stumped between the two. I need the AWD so other models are out of the question and I love the KODO design and interior of both.

MSRP had about a 2K difference between GT trims of both (for CX-3 I'm including activesense too since that is standard on the 5 GT). At a 2K difference ovo.fyi/xvideos/ ovo.fyi/xnxx/ ovo.fyi/chaturbate/ I'd just as soon get the bigger, more comfortable 5. However, I'm getting quotes on the 3 for thousands off, compared to 300-400 off for the 5. Thus making the new difference about 4.5-5K.

I plan on having the car for about 10 years and I don't anticipate needing the extra space (i.e. Start a family) during that time. It's making it really hard to justify that much extra cash for space I don't need even if it would be a better long term "future proof" choice.

I've test driven both and thought the cx-3 was nice but obviously the 5 was more comfortable. Would love to hear from any cx-3 or 5 owners on their thoughts.

Edit: primary use is daily driver around Denver, weekend trips to mountains (avid hiker), several long trips each year to see family in Kansas City and Austin

·
Super Moderator
547 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts