Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. The cliff in the background of the second picture is beautiful (and so is your CX3).

When I saw "Oregon Trail" in the thread title, I first thought of the old computer game.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. The cliff in the background of the second picture is beautiful (and so is your CX3).

When I saw "Oregon Trail" in the thread title, I first thought of the old computer game.

Yup! That's exactly what I had in mind when creating the title. Best game growing up.

·
Registered
149 Posts
So where did you start your adventure? Are you from Oregon or did you head there from another state?

Great photos. Oregon is beautiful.

·
Registered
275 Posts
How did the CX-3 handle on the loose gravel?
I know during the low powerband we can expect it to be grippy and immediately so on loose gravel it should still be grippy and in that handle well, you just have a to get a feel for how exactly it is.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So where did you start your adventure? Are you from Oregon or did you head there from another state?

Great photos. Oregon is beautiful.
I'm from Vancouver in Canada. So Oregon was about a 6 hour drive. Then we worked our way from there. It was a great way to break in the car!

How did the CX-3 handle on the loose gravel?
It was perfect. Some of the hikes we went on required to go a bit off road. I found it to be grippy like CXIII said. the turning radius seemed to be wider when going a bit faster. We then went on some rocky roads which the clearance was perfect on this car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
We then went on some rocky roads which the clearance was perfect on this car.

That's good to hear. On my first test drive I pulled up to the curb and pulled in where the front should go over the sidewalk....but I guess the sidewalk was too tall and (like in my Civic) that hard plastic/rubber thing underneath scrapped the sidewalk. The young sales person bolted straight up in his seat not sure at first what I might have 'hit'. :eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's good to hear. On my first test drive I pulled up to the curb and pulled in where the front should go over the sidewalk....but I guess the sidewalk was too tall and (like in my Civic) that hard plastic/rubber thing underneath scrapped the sidewalk. The young sales person bolted straight up in his seat not sure at first what I might have 'hit'. :eek:
Wow what happened after that then?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts