Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hej,

New member from Denmark here. But not a CX-3 owner - yet.

I am strugglin to find any concrete information about the facelift coming within a few months.
I know for sure, there will be eg. adaptive headlights (like Mazda 6, I believe), adaptive cruise control all to zero, electronic handbreak and so on.

But I also know there will be some changes to the exterior design and the dashboard layout. Will there be a "real" head up?

I hope someone can help to clarify - we need a new car within days, but are willing to wait for the facelift if it is worth it. :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
I believe these are available on the 2018 U.S. version ... although Mazda, as with most manufacturers, sends different configurations to different markets.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hej,

New member from Denmark here. But not a CX-3 owner - yet.

I am strugglin to find any concrete information about the facelift coming within a few months.
I know for sure, there will be eg. adaptive headlights (like Mazda 6, I believe), adaptive cruise control all to zero, electronic handbreak and so on.

But I also know there will be some changes to the exterior design and the dashboard layout. Will there be a "real" head up?

I hope someone can help to clarify - we need a new car within days, but are willing to wait for the facelift if it is worth it. :D
I know the adaptive headlights is available (as it's mentioned in the manual) but I haven't heard about the other things (including a real HUD) being added to the CX-3.
And I haven't heard anything about any major facelift for the design, inside or out.

A quick search on the net didn't reveal anything.

So I think we have to wait for an announcement from Mazda regarding a facelift.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Seems a bit premature for a major facelift. The model is only three years old and most manufacturers usually wait for at least 5 years to do this. Not to say there won't be minor fixes and slight improvements though. But as said above we will just have to wait and see...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts