Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody!
I guess I'm new to this.
I know most of us out there bought the CX-3 for the practical reasons, but I am on a mission to make mine a one of a kind show car. i cant believe how clean the lines are. I'm starting all black and adding a little color, making it mean. Wondering where everyone else is sitting for engine mods!? does anyone know if Mazda speed 3 lowering springs will work in the CX-3 cause they boh have multi link suspension?:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We might have just the person to advise you. Sit tight........

·
Registered
262 Posts
If you are located in the UK, there is a company who offer an ECU tune upgrade for the SKYACTIV-G 2.0 engine, giving 170bhp or 185bhp with further changes. Check out Exclusive - PH drives BBR's new Super 185 - BBR GTi : BBR GTi

I would think there must be similar companies in other countries offering similar tuning upgrades.

p.s. I am not endorsing the above company and / or work they do.

·
Registered
272 Posts
man i can't wait to see a fully-modded CX-3. I wish you all the best in your mission.

Unfortunately mine is a DD so it will never see any mods but wholeheartedly agree our car is incredibly good-looking. With the proper drop and offset wheels, the stance can be sexy AF.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.