Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

Which color would you pick? (Feel free to choose more than one)

• Ceramic Metallic

Votes: 35 22.0%
  • Soul Red Metallic

Votes: 41 25.8%
  • Crystal White Pearl Mica

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Jet Black Mica

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Meteor Gray Mica

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Deep Crystal Blue Mica

Votes: 30 18.9%
  • Titanium Flash Mica

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • Dynamic Blue Mica

Votes: 27 17.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the colors available in Japan. If we get the same which is your favorite?

Ceramic Metallic

Soul Red Metallic

Crystal White Pearl Mica

Jet Black Mica

Meteor Gray Mica

Deep Crystal Blue Mica

Titanium Flash Mica

Dynamic Blue Mica

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am glad that there is a brown shade offered. I think its a great color for a car. Neutral, but still different from what's out there right now. I voted for Titanium flash as well.

·
Registered
265 Posts
ACTUALLY, white is my favorite. I like how great titanium flash looks, just not my type of color to get with a vehicle like this. If it was a Mercedes S550...that'd be a different story ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
I like a number of the colors. Not quite sure which one I would choose at this point. I like the ceramic white color, the deep crystal blue, and the meteor grey.

·
Registered
275 Posts
don't forget these are color options for japan
for all we know 1/2 of these are what might be in what ever market you guys are in, along with some other colors we might not have seen as yet.

·
Registered
265 Posts
don't forget these are color options for japan
for all we know 1/2 of these are what might be in what ever market you guys are in, along with some other colors we might not have seen as yet.
good point
looking at what your market already gets on other models is another good way to see what else might be available.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Its actually a pretty god selection of colors. I am happy with the variety. I hope that they do not take away a bunch of the colors when they bring it over to NA. Is that something that Mazda often does?

·
Registered
265 Posts
looking at the poll, i'm quite surprised to see that grey, titanium flash and red are all tied. expected titanium flash to be one of the lower voted for colors!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Orderd my CX3 yesterday in soul red in Germany. Car should arrive 07/08.
Great choice.
Soul red is one of the best red's i've seen on a vehicle as attainable as this, next up are luxury brands.

Mazda did well here, great colors to go with its kodo design language.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts