Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi guys!
After an year of use with no issues yestarday my phone stopped charging when plugged in USB port that works with AA/CP. AA works flawlessly but the battery drains as if phone is not plugged for charging. The phone shows on battery icon that it is charging but in fact it's not. Before that my phone was fully charged from this port for about an hour. Tried with other phone and other cable with no success - still the same.
P.S. Installed an ampermeter app on the phone and it says that USB is charging between 300-1200 mAh but the battery still drains in percantage as if it not plugged. Is it weird?
Do you have any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Update:
This morning the 7th cable that I tried started to charge properly. The input voltage is 4.2-4.4 compared to 3.6-3.8 with other cables. I have to say all tried cables are not cheap and not too long /0.2-1m/. Also I used a contact spray for USB port.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Since version 4.7 of AA now supports wireless conection with some Samsung models I wonder if anyone knows does MZD connect head unit in our cars can connect wirelessly with AA/CP at all?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts