Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice find. I'm bummed that they aren't going to have a roof rails with cross bars like the CX-5, but i'll take the OEM roof rack.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks great. Nice to see a bunch of options clearly laid out all in one place. Gives you a great idea of what is possible with the CX-3. I bet there are quite a number of people who'd like to give the CX-3 a more aggressive look.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If it's out in Japan, how long do you think it will take before this is available to the U.S CX-3 market? Maybe they'll also give us the option to have similar bars to the CX-5 because our market is not the same as the one in Japan. More of a demand here?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sometimes things are delayed as much as a year from the Japanese market and other markets, or more. So we'll just have to wait, hopefully not a while.

·
Registered
3 Posts
after market items on yahoo??

hi, i saw a post of someone who had done business with some seller on yahoo in japan.. i cannot find the post with all the links..if u read this please contact with the page links please. thank u email: [email protected]

·
Registered
237 Posts
hi, i saw a post of someone who had done business with some seller on yahoo in japan.. i cannot find the post with all the links..if u read this please contact with the page links please. thank u email: [email protected]
I made the post and it can be located here;

http://www.cx3forum.com/forum/appearance-body/6258-whole-new-world-parts-western-market-japan.html

For these oem parts you don't need to buy them from Japan, you can easily get them from a mazda dealer in australia. But remember that these parts will cost in the shipping.

If you want these parts right now, you can buy them through mazda dealers on ebay that are legitimately operating

locally, we go to ebay.com.au and type in cx3 kuroi

·
Registered
237 Posts
That would be about $70 Aud to an agent in Japan and then shopping costs to your county. Probably around 40 via 3 day delivery. It's a vanity scuff plate for your boot. In order to buy parts off yahoo auctions it is best to go through a trusted agent. I have spent thousands through Jesse Streeter who is an Australian who is living in Japan. It is who I am buying all the parts from mow for my CX3. You can Google him on YouTube and he has his own website that you can contact him by. Tell him Justin with the CX3 in Brisbane referred you =)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.