Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi CX-3 folks!

Purchased this CX-3 a couple of months ago and it had been driven quite roughly by the previous driver (I guess), a lot in sand. Had this problem since i bought it second hand..

When driving at low speeds and tuning (happens kn both directions) I haer creaking sounds which are very annoying. The dealership has tried to fix the issue and has (according to them) changed the upper rubber bushing on top of the suspensions and has greased other parts but we still have the problem. They say this is a normal sound on the CX-3s.

Anyone else experiencing creaking sounds while turning in low speeds?

Regards/Nad

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi CX-3 folks!

Purchased this CX-3 a couple of months ago and it had been driven quite roughly by the previous driver (I guess), a lot in sand. Had this problem since i bought it second hand..

When driving at low speeds and tuning (happens kn both directions) I haer creaking sounds which are very annoying. The dealership has tried to fix the issue and has (according to them) changed the upper rubber bushing on top of the suspensions and has greased other parts but we still have the problem. They say this is a normal sound on the CX-3s.

Regards/Nad
I had the entire rear brake assembly replaced due to this noise. It’s returned again, but this time I suspect the cold is contributing more than anything. It stops once the brakes “warm up”.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have this exact same issue, but only when turning left. Ive replaced the brakes, rear wheel bearing, and still no avail. It almost sounds like my car is laughing at me, thats the best way I can describe the sound. Ironic lol. I most definitely usto drive my car very hard with no issues.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Same here. Only noticed (heard at low speeds), on the left side while turning. But I must note that on hot days, its non-existent. So I'm chalking it down to the plastics/trim that are subjected to the expansion and contraction on the body due to temperature changes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah I think mine possibly is my rear bumper maybe catching some wind or vibrating against my trailer hitch I have installed. Im going to add some sort of material between the two surfsces and see if it still continues

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi CX-3 folks!

Regards/Nad
Is your CX3 FWD or AWD?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts