Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a quote of 600 for mudflaps. That includes installation. I thought man that is expensive just to install mudflaps! Anyone know if this is a ripoff? I thought at most 300. I remember putting them on my VW jetta and it only cost me 200...I never knew Mazda could be more expensive!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

Are you referring to Mud or Splash guards? I'm not sure where you are located but you can get a set of front and back on ebay for $125. It comes with the screws and installation appears to be very simple to do. I just ordered a set.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Hi,

Are you referring to Mud or Splash guards? I'm not sure where you are located but you can get a set of front and back on ebay for $125. It comes with the screws and installation appears to be very simple to do. I just ordered a set.
These;

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,

Are the splash guards and muds different? I to have found them on ebay and am also thinking of ordering a set thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$600 still seems a bit too steep to me. May be cheaper to buy it online and have the garage install it.
Yeah thinking the same thing though he did revise his quote from 600 to 340 for both front and rear which includes installation which is better so I'm thinking about just having him do rather than go to another Mazda dealer.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I got mine thrown in with the deal and fitted them myself. There is a thread with the details somewhere.

Are we talking about the same thing here? What on earth costs $600?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If I remember it right, the mudguard here in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada costes C$79 then if you include labour would be about under C$150.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I got mine thrown in with the deal and fitted them myself. There is a thread with the details somewhere.

Are we talking about the same thing here? What on earth costs $600?
Those must be some active smart mud flaps that deflects mud like a tennis player :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thinking of ordering mud flaps to the cx3. I found these on amazon Amazon.com: Mazda CX-3 2016 New OEM front splash guards DB4F-V3-450: Automotive
The number for these front mud flaps is DB4F-V3-450. And in sweden the number for the same front mud flaps is DB2P-V3-450.
Could this be a problem?

And by installing mud flaps by myself, could this be a problem? Thinking about the car waranty.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Currently $14 with free shipping to the States, for the Mazda 3.

Needless-to-say, in another week or two, you'll be able to get them from AliExpress, personally signed by Jack Ma, for less than I paid for shipping from amazon >:)

At least that's what happened when I paid an outrageous price for a set for an HR-V ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts