Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got drunk, ordered it. Yes, I'm a drunk shopper. But it is the perfect replacement for out skinny wheel! The only two big issues I had with the interior are of course the arm rest/cup holder situation & the much smaller (thickness, not overall diameter) steering wheel than what was in my '15 Mazda6. This thing looks and feels amazing. The mixed leather/perforated leather/red stitching matches the interior perfect. Expensive - yes, worth it - definitely! Install time was less than an hour. CorkSport's YouTube video directions to remove the airbag are spot on, the included directions to remove and install are easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Got drunk, ordered it. Yes, I'm a drunk shopper. But it is the perfect replacement for out skinny wheel! The only two big issues I had with the interior are of course the arm rest/cup holder situation & the much smaller (thickness, not overall diameter) steering wheel than what was in my '15 Mazda6. This thing looks and feels amazing. The mixed leather/perforated leather/red stitching matches the interior perfect. Expensive - yes, worth it - definitely! Install time was less than an hour. CorkSport's YouTube video directions to remove the airbag are spot on, the included directions to remove and install are easy.
Nice! Looks great! How much it set you back?

·
Registered
47 Posts
N I C E!!! I have the corksport intake system and the lowering springs on my cx-3 and luv them...they do make awesome stuff...just wish they made more for our cars...

·
Registered
872 Posts
Corksport is a fantastic group and company. They used to come up to Seattle for our recurring Mazda meets. Follow them on Facebook for Mazda eye candy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
N I C E!!! I have the corksport intake system and the lowering springs on my cx-3 and luv them...they do make awesome stuff...just wish they made more for our cars...
I asked them about an exhaust, and I was told to email them any requests. The more requests they receive about a part, the better consideration it gets. So it seems we have to inundate them with emails for whatever we want. Most likely the only reason that the springs and intake are even available is because they are the same as another Mazda.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Could You please make a link directly to the steering wheel on their site (and the guidance video)?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could You please make a link directly to the steering wheel on their site (and the guidance video)?
You may have to call them. The wheel was listed as "Limited Quantity" and since it's disappeared off of their site, they may be sold out. I can't find it anywhere anymore.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You may have to call them. The wheel was listed as "Limited Quantity" and since it's disappeared off of their site, they may be sold out. I can't find it anywhere anymore.
I think crf50racer may deserve a commission check! It was definitely listed there early in the week when I first saw the post, so they must have sold out. Perhaps due to this post?

Looks great by the way, not bad for drunk shopping!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looks real nice. I'll have to check it out myself. Actually, the price is reasonable (IMO); I paid about that when I replaced the original wheel in my MDX. Hopefully, they restock soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeppers they are gone from the cx-3 list...DAMN!!!
I say call them. The more calls they get, the more likely they are to manufacture more of them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I want one and i'm not drunk yet!>:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts