Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened to check my coolant at weekend and noticed it is half way between the full and empty markers as shown. One of the UK guys has a similar result with his gasoline engine. Could I trouble you folks to have a look and report back so we can see what the spread is like?

This is mine (diesel);

·
Registered
70 Posts
I happened to check my coolant at weekend and noticed it is half way between the full and empty markers as shown. One of the UK guys has a similar result with his gasoline engine. Could I trouble you folks to have a look and report back so we can see what the spread is like?

North America, gasoline engine, 4000km (approx), mine is 1cm below Full.

Will keep an eye on it.

- Ben

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
North America, gasoline engine, 4000km (approx), mine is 1cm below Full.

Will keep an eye on it.

- Ben
Thanks Ben, much appreciated.

·
Registered
137 Posts

Mine is a petrol auto (Australia), 600kms, and when it is cold the coolant level is 2cm ABOVE full.

Cheers

Craig

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Mine is a petrol auto (Australia), 600kms, and when it is cold the coolant level is 2cm ABOVE full.

Cheers

Craig
Any chance of sending me your surplus ;-)

Thanks for the feedback.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts