Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

I have accidentally pressed a "little too hard" on the nob for controlling navigation - resulting in the whole panel is now sunk down in to the box - does any one know how i can get i back - how much do i need to take apart because it seems i can not just pull it back up.....

BR
Torsten

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
549 Posts
Removing that piece is part of the procedure for installing the CarPlay/AndroidAuto upgrade so I have some links to help you out.

First, here is the link to a bunch of instructions for removing interior trim. It's way more than you need but better than nothing.
Interior trim removal instructions

When I upgraded mine, I wrote a brief overview which included that part.
https://www.cx3forum.com/forum/177771-post82.html
(start at step 11)

You'll need to remove the center armrest (if you have one) or the rear center console tray (if you don't have an armrest).
I can't remember but there may be a few screws and some 10/12/14 mm nuts/bolts but nothing crazy.

Once you lift up on the center console, you should be able to see if it just needs to be snapped back into place or if the fasteners that hold it have been damaged.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HI

So with the instructions from your guide and also i found Anchorman's instructions for phone mount where he actually removes these parts i managed to get the panels removed and the control panle mounted back in its original position

Thanks for the help!

BR
Torsten

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
549 Posts
Glad you got it sorted out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts