Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Good. With more eyes on the forum we can respond to requests for information and quickly weed out the spammers.

Members and viewers. We are your colleagues on the forum. If there is anything we can help with or anything that causes concern, please let us know.

CX3forum.com is already the best source of information in the world and it can only get better.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Oh now it's a threesome ;)

Congrats!
Thanks! Someone needed to keep an eye on those guys :p

Good. With more eyes on the forum we can respond to requests for information and quickly weed out the spammers.

Members and viewers. We are your colleagues on the forum. If there is anything we can help with or anything that causes concern, please let us know.

CX3forum.com is already the best source of information in the world and it can only get better.
Indeed, great to have support based on multiple continents. We should have good "around the clock" representation, guidance and support for any pressing needs etc.

This will be my 3rd Mazda-based forum to support and I was a cofounder of a regional Mazda site back in 08. Still badged as a moderator on a GTI forum even thought I haven't owned one in years.

Delighted to help out here and appreciate the vote of confidence. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts