Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

First of all thanks for reading my post. The CX-3 was my dream car for years and I finally got one last fall! Unfortunately I was helping a friend move apartments today and damaged my trim in the process, so it's time to pony up and see if I can get this taken care of myself (I'm in Germany and the labor alone at the dealership is stupid expensive). I appreciate someone double checking me and also sharing any tips on how to do this.

Here is the damage. It's on the right/passenger door:

As far as I can tell, this is part "Insert" D10F-50-681. Is that correct? Additionally, the linked site looks like a US supplier. Is anyone here in Europe and has suggestions for more local suppliers for quality Mazda parts?

Finally, any chance you could point me to technical documents or some helpful how-to information on how to change this? I'm hoping against all hope that it pops out somehow and I don't have to take off the side skirt.

Thank you so much if you made it this far and/or have something helpful to add. I've never really worked on my own car before so I'm just really ignorant about the whole business... which I hope to change little by little, starting now 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks, is that a category here I'm not seeing or is it a different website altogether?

Registered
It is different forum Kelsey - here's the link to the main page Mazda CX-3 Forums - UK Mazda CX-3 Forums and Owners Club

I've never seen anyone mention there a EU link like those in the USA for Mazda parts. In the UK it seems we're stuck with getting new parts like that door trim from a Mazda dealer and paying a high price :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts