Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has this been posted? The Big Test: 2015-2016 Subcompact Crossovers - Comparison - Motor Trend

I understand the Subie win, but I think a lot us looking at the CX-3 might find the Subaru too slow.

I find it unlikely that when similarly equipped the Mazda is more expensive to own than a Chevy or Jeep. Having owned GM products and Mazdas , my experience is the Mazdas depreciate at a far slower rate. I would like to see what ridiculous options were piled on the Mazda to get its estimated purchase price up so high.

Is my bias showing?

·
Registered
29 Posts
The Subaru may have won, but the CX-3 is definitely no slouch. The high cost of ownership for the CX-3 does give me pause though.

·
Registered
872 Posts
The VX is horrible. I don't understand how people gobble them up. Subaru must be raking in the cash - take an imprezza, add springs and cladding - charge thousands more and call it a VX.

I'd gladly pay more over life of the vehicle for a superior driving experience with a better interior and a clean sheet design (not a lifted hatchback). I do feel the MSRP of the CX-3 is too close to its bigger brother.

·
Registered
275 Posts
The VX is horrible. I don't understand how people gobble them up. Subaru must be raking in the cash - take an imprezza, add springs and cladding - charge thousands more and call it a VX.

I'd gladly pay more over life of the vehicle for a superior driving experience with a better interior and a clean sheet design (not a lifted hatchback). I do feel the MSRP of the CX-3 is too close to its bigger brother.
I know what you mean, but they sell, and there enough of them around which goes to say something about what Subaru did... a clear winner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts