1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
136 Posts
Great article. I watched a couple of hours worth of Audi brainwashing videos when I took my parents Q7 to get serviced as a favour and the Q2 featured allot. The Q2 looks like a nice car, but still just can't get over the value and styling of the CX-3.

Out of curiosity, the prices listed for the Merc and the Audi, is that what you pay drive away in the UK? I know how the German brands love to add features that really should be standard to packs.

·
Registered
106 Posts
The comments section of the article make a rather amusing read. I remember when I had my Mazdaspeed 3 and frequented another enthusiast site (won't name it, but some members were rather rude). They posted a video of a MS3 smoking an Audi (S4, I believe) and then trolled the Audi enthusiast website. There were many comments like, "Well, the Mazda was faster but will never match the 'prestige' of owning an Audi". Now, I have nothing against Audi - in fact, my favorite car right now, if I had the funds, would be an RS7 (a beastly car) - but I have never, ever bought a car because of the "prestige" of the label and never will.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a fun moment just now when going to the parking lot at work. A LandRover/RangeRover Evoque was parked next to my 2017 CX3 Touring (with the standard 18" wheels!). Seeing them side-by-side made me smile. The CX3 is every bit as beautifully designed as the Range Rover. When I researched my new car purchase, the exterior design was an important consideration, and the CX3 had top marks for that in my book.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.