Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I am considering updating my CMU firmware to the latest version. I downloaded the files from HiDive. The latest is just one file without the Failsafe which is suppose to be included within (c​m​u​1​5​0​_​N​A​_​7​0​.​0​0​.​3​3​5​C​_​u​p​d​a​t​e​.​u​p). My question is I have read that I must validate the Hash values of the file before using it to insure that it is valid. I cannot find this value to compare with the MD5 & SHA Checksum software. Where would I find this Hash value? Any help from others that have already successfully performed this would be much appreciated. I must admit I want to be fully versed as to not brick my system. Thanks in advance. Andrew

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi all,
I am considering updating my CMU firmware to the latest version. I downloaded the files from HiDive. The latest is just one file without the Failsafe which is suppose to be included within (c​m​u​1​5​0​_​N​A​_​7​0​.​0​0​.​3​3​5​C​_​u​p​d​a​t​e​.​u​p). My question is I have read that I must validate the Hash values of the file before using it to insure that it is valid. I cannot find this value to compare with the MD5 & SHA Checksum software. Where would I find this Hash value? Any help from others that have already successfully performed this would be much appreciated. I must admit I want to be fully versed as to not brick my system. Thanks in advance. Andrew
You will find the checksums on the same website as the firmware updates: // Mazda_Firmware / y Checksum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts