How do you keep clock on right time?
When I start clock in morning, it doesn't always have right time
New car so not battery
I have to keep on resetting it

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.
Auto update - GPS time. It's in settings menu.

Never heard of anyone else having this issue.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Resetting GPS was of no help!

Just because:" Never heard of anyone else having this issue." does not make it any the less real for us!
I didn't say it wasn't real. It means, that there is limited information with the issue and therefor proportionate solutions.
If I wasn't interested in trying to help, I would have said, something like "it's your problem, not mine".

Moving along, sounds like a syncing issue, as far as I know the time syncs with the following: GPS (satellite sync), WIFI (if your phone connects to it - real time traffic updates) and then the system clock (which is maintained internally by the car). So there's an issue somewhere here. I can't even replicate the issue on my end. The GPS, overrides my phone time (put the wrong time and zone to trouble shoot), this is even without the map SD card in place. Seems the actual GPS module syncs once MZD connect receives power.
This is assuming you have a the CX-3 that has the full MZD connect infotainment system.

Questions: does your service internals remain accurate, specifically the timed one?
Have you tried updating the MZD connect software - dealer usually does this when car goes for a service?
Are any other software settings reset (audio settings, lighting, radio saves)

Failing all this, you can't avoid reporting to dealership, for them to investigate. May be a loose contact.

Hope it helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts