Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys use to clean the touch screen? Seems like every touch leaves a finger print.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I have only touched it a few times but always use a slightly damp microfiber cloth when it does need cleaned. In fact, that is all I use to clean the interior. I highly dislike using chemicals when there is no need to.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
My car is always full of microfibre cloths and the dash gets it along with the screen at traffic lights which would otherwise just be dead time!

·
Registered
274 Posts
My car is always full of microfibre cloths and the dash gets it along with the screen at traffic lights which would otherwise just be dead time!
fac et aliquid operis, ut semper te diabolus inveniat occupatum.

"Idle hands are the devil’s playground.”

Definitely not the case here :))

·
Registered
118 Posts
I usually use the command knob down by the handbrake rather than touching the screen. On occasions I have cleaned the screen using a spectacles lens cloth and cleaning fluid bought from an opticians.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Love microfiber towels. I use them on everything car and home related.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I usually use the command knob down by the handbrake rather than touching the screen. On occasions I have cleaned the screen using a spectacles lens cloth and cleaning fluid bought from an opticians.
I use the command knob most times but it takes forever to put an address in so it is screen then microfibre ;-)

·
Registered
451 Posts
iKlear Apple Polish. It comes as a spray (do not spray it directly on the screen, but spray it on a cloth first). It also comes in impregnated pouch packs in wet and dry form. I use it on everything electronic and it can work wonders.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts