Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have posted recently a picture of my new CX-3 in the snow, but want to check in here as well. I'm coming from a 2013 Kia Rio SX in Electronic Blue Pearl. So only naturally had to pick up the CX-3 touring in Dynamic Blue Mica.

I have to say I love it! The wife has a 2012 Impreza and it's hard to pick which to drive, but I prefer the Mazda now. I'm looking forward to all the tips and tricks here! Glad to be a part!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome @mikflores I have the same Dynamic Blue CX-3 and I am loving it! Just got our first decent snow here in Edmonton, and so far I am enjoying what the AWD can do. You will read lots of good stuff on here as there are lots of great people. One that is a very good resource is @anchorman. watch for his posts!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
As Hyundai/Kia and most other Pacific Rim manufacturers use Japanese technology and manufacturing processes, I consider them every bit as Japanese as your Scooby and Mazda - a good choice in cars. Whether it be TVs, cameras or cars, the Japanese are the masters of mass production and I personally wouldn't consider anything else. Their design guys fall about laughing at British attempts and don't bat an eyelid at the fashionable German products. Ford and GM? - pah!

Its my long winded attempt of reassuring you that you did the right thing. These are super little cars.

Oh and Rampant....... He's such a nice guy!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It sure does feel like it! I don't miss my Rio much at all, and I thought that was fun to drive.

Anchorman already has me looking at clays and waxes.. I don't know where to start!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts