Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had my CX3 coated about a month ago, with Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light w/EXO and thought I would post a pic of the car after I had it for a month. Coated after I posted the pics of the lowering springs.

The best part, is how easy it is to wash, and how little dirt actually sticks to the car. I went through a major storm driving behind big trucks on a highway for 2 hours a week ago, and the only really dirty area was the back of the car.

This picture is after washing it with ONR (Optimum No Rinse). Only takes 15 minutes to wash and dry the car now.

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well if you're not going to show us the pictures, tell us about the Remus exhaust. Happy? Too loud, too soft, or just right? Thanx :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Remus exhaust has a great sound. Very happy with it. The car is my wife's daily driver, and she loves the sound.
Like any sport exhaust, the cabin noise increases, but to me, it is not annoying.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Voila! I've found a local applicator advertising "Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light". I'll enquire after "our" holiday ;-)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First time hearing about no rinse washes. (Ive been living under a rock) I think Im in love with this now lol
Lots of youtube videos on ONR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts