Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
the armrest thing is cool.

I'm bit concerned with mentions of "poky" for acceleration and muted steering. A test drive will tell. Good thing I'm in no rush to decide.

The interior looks pretty good IMO.

·
Registered
168 Posts
honestly that sounded more like grumbling for something to grumble about. But you're right the whole article is backhanded compliments... interesting...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"more details on the CX-3's performance, amenities and active safety systems in an upcoming review."

Looking forward to upcoming installments of this review.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I don't listen to reviews I f I like the car I do since last Nov we decided to get it long wait its worth it....besides reviewers never buy the car,, you do

·
Registered
275 Posts
I don't listen to reviews I f I like the car I do since last Nov we decided to get it long wait its worth it....besides reviewers never buy the car,, you do
That's actually one of my reasons for waiting after the initial launch since you get to hear from folks that had the car for weeks and even months.... which is what really matters.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With reviews you always have to try to separate the info from the opinion. If I learn something I don't get from the brochure, don't get from the often I'll-informed salesman, and don't get just from a quick test drive then the review is of worth.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.