Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer told me the heavy duty ruber mats and cargo mat where not yet available in Canada.

Anyone have an idea of when I will be able to get these? Or a good alternative? I hate buying the universal stuff which doesnt fit!

·
Registered
122 Posts
As for the more heavy duty floor mats (which I usually only use for the winter) I am going to wait for Weather Tech to come out with some. I just find that brand makes consistently good products.

·
Registered
275 Posts
As for the more heavy duty floor mats (which I usually only use for the winter) I am going to wait for Weather Tech to come out with some. I just find that brand makes consistently good products.
They might have a mailing list which you might want to get yourself on to find out right when it happens.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I put in a request for fitted liners on the weathertech website. I encourage everyone interested in them to do so also. They won't make them unless they get enough requests for them.

To make a request, do a search for your car. When it comes up and says they aren't available, there will be a link to submit a request.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
The boot liner is really thick and heavy. It is the best one I’ve across;

Reactions: modaddie

·
Registered
265 Posts
Also got to love how that CX-3 logo looks on it which I think was a nice touch, especially in the way it was done.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My dealer told me the heavy duty ruber mats and cargo mat where not yet available in Canada.

Anyone have an idea of when I will be able to get these? Or a good alternative? I hate buying the universal stuff which doesnt fit!

I'm in Montreal and both the front and rear passenger winter rubber mats were available. I only got the front mats.

- Ben

·
Registered
13 Posts
To those of you who have bought the Weathertech liners in the past---worth it? Do they hold up to abuse? And do they really contain spills as well as they claim?

·
Registered
47 Posts
was using weathertech on my kia sportage for 3 years and i would say that it works as advertised.

·
Registered
327 Posts
To those of you who have bought the Weathertech liners in the past---worth it? Do they hold up to abuse? And do they really contain spills as well as they claim?
I've never used them personally, but I have a friend with a Jeep Liberty and he swears by them. It's his second car with them now and he says he's a customer for life, or at least for as long as they continue to make these excellent fitted mats. They look incredible, too.

For the rear cargo mat, I'd probably just stick with the Mazda OEM option if you want one of those. Works just as well as the Weathertech mats and cost is sometimes cheaper. Plus it looks like the Mazda mats have a cool molded-in CX-3 logo that looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dealer just received my all weather mats and I went and picked them up. They have that really nice CX-3 with the 3 in red logo. Looks really sharp. I was also able to order the ceramic metallic touch up paint which was not available to order until now.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Does anyone know if Mazda still mails out touch up paint to you when you buy a Mazda? They did with two of my previous Mazdas. My last car I bought at a Toyota dealer and went through Toyota financing so Mazda probably didn't even know I had purchased the car and I had to buy the paint myself. My buddy in the body shop got it for me at employee cost, at least. That stuff is getting expensive these days.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I didn't get or haven't received yet any touch up paint from Mazda and I have had my CX-3 a month. I did order touch up for my ceramic metallic paint for about $13. It is a pen so it is only for very light scratches. I'd would have preferred a brush so I could apply it on bigger spots using my own brushes, toothpics, etc.

·
Registered
119 Posts
We ordered from the dealer and it arrived for pickup within a few weeks here in Toronto.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts