Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We seem to have lost the cargo cover, aka, tonneau board for our CX-3 2017. The one we had was a modular unit that could be folded. The only replacement I can find now appears to be a solid board with a recessed area.
The parts # D10E-68-310-02 is all that comes up. At a few web sites - including realmazdaparts there are 2 photos of these covers - one is the version we had and the second is apparently the new and only available solid board version with the recess.

Are we misremembering? Can anyone point us to the "old" version PLEASE? The Mazda CX-5 seems to have the style we are looking for but of course - too big.

Thanks for any help/parts number/link you might provide.

·
Registered
116 Posts
You are one of the lucky ones!
I've been trying to find or order one of the folding types. No luck!
Mine came with the solid single piece that has a recess. While a friend of mine, his came with the folding type.

Seems that they adopted it from a Mazda 3 (folding option), it was not a permanent standard fitting for the CX3, according to the Mazda Head office this side.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. We'd be lucky if we hadn't misplaced it. I guess replacing it will be out of the question.
Good luck with your hunt. If you find 2 pass one on to me please! (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts