Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Have a soul red metallic cx3 and was looking to get the roof, spoiler, mirrors and pillars wrapped in gloss black. anyone done this? Will it look good?
Looking to make it more unique and sporty considering they're so popular in Australia.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I personally haven't done it on the CX-3, but my previous car had a black roof due to it having a panoramic sunroof and it was absolutely gorgeous. So my recommendation would be to do the roof and spoiler only, leave the mirror alone or that might look tacky.

Also, I don't know how good it would look on a red car, but my car was white and whenever I saw a different color with the black roof it didn't look the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have seen a few different cx-3 colours with the roof wrapped black. I think it looks amazing and gives the car a better look. I am going to get my white one wrapped.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finished product

Got the roof wrapped the other day! Along with the mirror caps and spoiler, love it!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I’ve thought about doing mine but I would do the the edge of the roof down to the bottom of the windscreen frame and IMO that tank cover looks a bit lost.

·
Registered
893 Posts
It's nice, but as anchorman said I would've done the edge of the roof too, especially since you did the mirrors.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I hate to sound stupid but I am not familiar with wrapping a car.What does it consist of is it just stretching plastic over certain parts of the car?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I hate to sound stupid but I am not familiar with wrapping a car.What does it consist of is it just stretching plastic over certain parts of the car?
Basically placing a giant vinyl sticker over what ever part of the car you want as a way of changing either the styling or the color of your vehicle relatively cheaply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OPL-5ewNMA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts