Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering but I searched for a while today for another cigar power port (sorry I don't know the technical name for it) in the back of the car. Is there another one buried away somewhere? I'm using the one in the front of the car, but I can't find the one in the back.

Thank you,
Masterwares

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Hey guys, just wondering but I searched for a while today for another cigar power port (sorry I don't know the technical name for it) in the back of the car. Is there another one buried away somewhere? I'm using the one in the front of the car, but I can't find the one in the back.

Thank you,
Masterwares
No mw, there isn't one. I had to run a wire from front to back then put a double socket in the cubby hole where the jack goes.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Remember the days when cars had actual cigarette lighters? It seems most things these days are powered by USB and I can foresee a time when the little round hole goes away...
Maybe, maybe not. USB ports don't deliver enough power to run, for example, an AC power inverter to run a laptop or a small refrigerated cooler which are fairly commonly used items for business people, campers, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts