Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All of my contacts easily ported into the system from my iPhone.
The problem is that when I push the connect (or pick up) button on the steering wheel all I see on the screen is past phone calls. There is no voice saying "who would you like to call?". It does not allow me to make any phone calls. :crying: What's going on? Am I missing a setup somewhere?

·
Registered
106 Posts
The button on the steering wheel is used to open the line, not to dial up.
I'm doing it manually.

I go "home".
Then in "communication"
Then in "contact".
Then I select the name of the person I want to call.
Finally I click the phone number and it goes on !

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't know if this is model dependent, but on mine (and on the image below) you have to use the voice command button. Although generic for car functions, it will answer to "call Soandso at home" for example. Don't use the phone button which is to answer the phone when it rings in.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Actually, it's a stock picture I got off the net. I have black trim.

Back to being all by youself :(

Si ça peut te consoler, ma femme la voulait en blanc. J'ai dépensé des airlousses pour l'avoir en noir ;)

- Benoit

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Mine will be white when it comes ;-)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Phone

So, I guess it's my fault. I was pushing the wrong button on the steering wheel to begin a phone call. Lesson learned. ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have a feeling when it comes to buying these used, used buyers might value white more for how much better (i think) it looks.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Actually, it's a stock picture I got off the net. I have black trim.

Back to being all by youself :(

Si ça peut te consoler, ma femme la voulait en blanc. J'ai dépensé des airlousses pour l'avoir en noir ;)

- Benoit
Great... nice to see that I'm not the only French Canadian here.

J'ai hésité avec le noir mais je trouvais que blanc était plus distinctif...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.