Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thanks for posting. With the Canadian Dollar exchanging for .83 U.S. those prices look cheap.

I have been hanging out on the HRV site also. The more reviews I read, the less attractive it becomes. The site has lots more action than here though , and as you have demonstrated, there are things to be learned there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Interesting ...first ever Mazda Unlimited warranty, wonder if that would be available here in the U.S also

The GS is starting at 24,195.00 Cad....about 20,100.00 U.S...that's a damm good price

·
Registered
265 Posts
Interesting ...first ever Mazda Unlimited warranty, wonder if that would be available here in the U.S also

The GS is starting at 24,195.00 Cad....about 20,100.00 U.S...that's a damm good price
With the stiff competition they're facing from rival brands, it seems quite possible, i will be surprised if they don't.

Unlimited warranty gives them a bump in sales.

·
Registered
38 Posts
With the stiff competition they're facing from rival brands, it seems quite possible, i will be surprised if they don't.

Unlimited warranty gives them a bump in sales.
If I can get a Touring model for about 23,000..I'll be a happy camper0:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Found this price list on a Canadian dealer website. Wonder what the 'luxury package' is...?

GX FWD $20,695
GX AWD $22,695
GS FWD $22,695
GS FWD Luxury package $24,195
GS AWD $24,695
GS AWD Luxury package $26,195
GT AWD $28,995
GT AWD Technology package $30,495

'The 2016 Mazda CX-3 arrives in showrooms by the end of May, early June.'

May have to go north of the border to check it out?!

Luxury package according to auto trader.ca is leatherette seats & moon roof.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice! Although all indication points to the blind spot monitoring and cross-traffic warning only being offered with the technology package on the GT. I'm suspecting this will be the same in the US, but I'm still hoping I'm wrong and it's more like the Mazda 3 and CX-5 and available on the Touring package.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.