Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you fellow Canadians.
Could you post how much you paid out the door for your CX-3, I'm looking to make the plunge myself, just want to make sure I'm getting the best possible pricing.

Model+Addons:
Dealer:
City:
Price you should have paid:
Price you did pay:

I think getting a nice list of this will help others figure assist buyers and dealers alike.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Isn't it usually best to look for the selling price rather than OTD pricing? OTD usually includes taxes, fee's, trade in considerations etc. - so many variables to baseline accurate pricing off of.

Reactions: 1362

·
Registered
106 Posts
Those who buy the car now will not have the same room for negotiation that those who will buy in a few months.
Gradually, as time passes, it becomes easier to negotiate a car.

If you want the best prices, you should wait until 2017, new cars will get in and you will get a much better price on the 2016!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Those who buy the car now will not have the same room for negotiation that those who will buy in a few months.

If you want the best prices, you should wait until 2017, new cars will get in and you will get a much better price on the 2016!
That's quite a while though. You are right, but I would suggest buying at the end of the month or the end of the year (New Year's eve). Dealers have quotas to meet which makes them often more eager to get the sale completed at whatever cost. Their bonus depends on it.

·
Registered
275 Posts

Someone who wants a good deal and now should try looking for a dealer wanting to get rid of a demo. I think they have some mileage at which they have to sell them for the sale of maintaining its value, so some might have reached that by now.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Someone who wants a good deal and now should try looking for a dealer wanting to get rid of a demo. I think they have some mileage at which they have to sell them for the sale of maintaining its value, so some might have reached that by now.
If you have a good relationship with the dealership then you might be able to get them to call if they get one back used or have a demo to sell, but the dealership will likely try to sell you something instead of just calling you up if something happens to happen, so you need to know the dealer and be strong against their sales tactics.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think they have some set mileage as a stop loss so value can be maintained to some extent, which might help in coming across demo's much sooner and frequently.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The quote I got from my local dealer over 72 months was $445/month for the GS 2WD after all taxes and my recently graduated student rebate were factored in

·
Registered
48 Posts
The Graduate Program rebate is $400 CDN
The Owner loyalty rebate (you own another Mazda or are trading in) is $500 (although the web says "up to $1000 cash discount" or up to 1% rate discount).
Note that these are actually rebates and not upfront discounts and are deducted from the final sales tax in amount.
So in effect you still will be paying the sales tax on the rebate amount.
So for example if the sales tax was 15% you will be paying $75 more than if the the $500 was deducted up front before sales tax. (for those who have sales taxes).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts