Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought air filter online and DIY on the car.
I'm trying to find replacement, I don't find a lot of models online.
I appreciate the help in advance.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
It appears to be different to a CX-5 but not checked a 2. If it's unique to a CX-3, I suspect it's dealer only.

·
Registered
745 Posts
eBay shows 'em as low as $2.99, including free shipping from China to the States!
'Doubt they meet HEPA specifications :)

EDIT: Oops, price just dropped to $2.49 ... all the usual caveats apply.

·
Registered
327 Posts
The authentic, official, OEM Part Number :)
That's the engine air filter, not the cabin air filter. The cabin air filter is behind the glovebox. You have to drop the glovebox down to get it out.

Reactions: mainemanx

·
Registered
2 Posts
I buy an air filter on Amazon and I can say that I am satisfied with both the price and quality and fast delivery. I realized that it's very important to change the filter on time because if it's damaged or dirty, it consumes too much fuel. By the way, one of my last purchases from Amazon was an ozone generator. I didn't think it was such a useful thing. I have a St. Bernard dog and I can say that when we take him with us on trips, our car doesn't smell fresh. So I decided to order a device for air purification. Moreover, the ozone generator kills germs, and this's very useful as additional protection against coronavirus. If you want, you can find more information on the Damage Control-911 blog.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts