Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am just going to buy a cx3 69 plate from my local dealer. Its a sport nav + 1.8 diesel with 45 miles on the clock. & its a thing of beauty. Although it comes with lots of toys it doesn't seem to have either blind spot or cross traffic monitoring. My question is, can these be added before purchase or does it have to come factory fitted.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi. I am just going to buy a cx3 69 plate from my local dealer. Its a sport nav + 1.8 diesel with 45 miles on the clock. & its a thing of beauty. Although it comes with lots of toys it doesn't seem to have either blind spot or cross traffic monitoring. My question is, can these be added before purchase or does it have to come factory fitted.
I believe these safety systems are installed in the factory and might not be available as an after market add-on. If you’re buying brand new or existing stock at dealer then look for the trim that has these features already...

·
Registered
451 Posts
You can in fact buy an aftermarket BSD system. BUT: they are damn expensive to have them installed. It is not a job for the faint of heart or the slim of wallet. You can buy the kits online but I wouldn't recommend insalling it yourself. Just Google it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts